- Echo Sub delivers down-firing, 100W deep bass sound through a 6″ woofer.
- Pair with one Echo device to enjoy dynamic music that fills the room.
- Pair with two of the same Echo devices for rich left/right stereo sound.
- Simple to set up and use—just plug in, open the Alexa app, and wirelessly connect to your Echo device(s) to control music with your voice.
Echo Sub must be paired with a compatible Echo device. Echo Sub is optimized for Echo Studio, Echo Dot 4th Gen, Echo Dot 3rd Gen, Echo 4th Gen, Echo 3rd Gen, Echo 2nd Gen, Echo Show 10 3rd Gen, and Echo Plus 2nd Gen. Currently, stereo pairing, speaker groups, and multi-room music only support music playback over your wireless network, and do not support Bluetooth, 3.5mm AUX in, or TV/video connections. Some Echo devices support different stereo and subwoofer configurations.
- Size: 8.0” x 8.3” (202 x 210 mm)
- Weight: 9.3 lbs (4.2 kg)
- Audio: 4L sealed chamber with 6” (152 mm) downward-firing woofer, 100W Class D amplifier
- Low Frequency Response: 30Hz (-6dB)
- Crossover Frequency: 50 Hz – 200 Hz adaptive low-pass filter
- Power supply: Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
- Wi-Fi: Dual-band Wi-Fi supports 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 and 5 GHz) networks. WiFi 6 (802.11 ax) is not currently supported. Does not support connecting to ad-hoc (or peer-to-peer) Wi-Fi networks.
- Alexa App: The Alexa App is compatible with Fire OS, Android, and iOS devices.
- Accessibility: The Alexa app and Alexa-enabled products include several features for customers with accessibility needs related to vision, hearing, mobility, and speech. Learn more about Alexa accessibility.