- Immersive sound: 5 speakers produce powerful bass, dynamic midrange, and crisp highs. Dolby Atmos technology adds space, clarity, and depth.
- Ready to help: Ask Alexa to play music, read the news, and answer questions.
- Voice control your music: Stream songs from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, Tidal, and more. With Amazon Music HD, listen to 50 million songs in the highest quality audio formats available, HD, UltraHD and 3D.
- Adapts to any room: Automatically senses the acoustics of your space, fine-tuning playback for optimal sound.
- Built-in smart home hub: Ask Alexa to control Zigbee-compatible devices.
- Keep your family in sync: Use your Alexa devices like an intercom and talk to any room in the house with Drop In and Announcements.
- Designed to protect your privacy: Built with multiple layers of privacy controls, including a microphone off button that electronically disconnects the mics.
- Size: 8.1” height x 6.9” diameter (206 mm x 175 mm)
- Weight: 7.7 lb (3.5 kg).
- Audio: Three 2” (51 mm) midrange speakers, one 1” (25 mm) tweeter, one 5.25” (133 mm) woofer with bass aperture to maximize bass output
- Amplifier: Peak output 330W; 24-bit DAC; 100 kHz bandwidth
- Supported audio formats: FLAC, MP3, AAC, Opus, Vorbis, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Atmos, Sony 360 Reality Audio/MPEG-H; includes support for CD Quality (16-bit) and Hi-Res (up to 24-bit)
- Supported music streaming services: Amazon Music (Standard and HD), Apple Music, Spotify, Tidal, Deezer, Pandora, SiriusXM, iHeartRadio, TuneIn
- Automatic room adaptation: Analyzes the acoustics of the room and continuously adjusts audio filters during music playback to optimize sound output regardless of placement (requires device is not muted).
- Audio input: Combination 3.5 mm mini-optical Toslink
- Fire TV compatibility: Connects wirelessly as the audio output for Fire TV Cube (1st Gen and 2nd Gen), Fire TV Stick 4K and Fire TV (3rd Gen). Set up audio system using the Alexa app. Learn more about compatibility.
- Wi-Fi connectivity: Dual-band Wi-Fi supports 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 and 5 GHz) networks. Does not support connecting to ad-hoc (or peer-to-peer) Wi-Fi networks.
- Zigbee connectivity: Built-in Zigbee smart home hub supports Zigbee light bulbs, locks, sensors, plugs, and in-wall switches.
- Bluetooth connectivity: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) support for audio streaming from your mobile device to Echo or from Echo to your Bluetooth speaker. Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP) for voice control of connected mobile devices. Hands-free voice control is not supported for Mac OS X devices. Bluetooth speakers requiring PIN codes are not supported.
- Alexa app: The Amazon Alexa app is compatible with Fire OS, Android, and iOS devices.
- Accessibility features: The Alexa app and Alexa-enabled products include several features for customers with accessibility needs related to vision, hearing, mobility, and speech.
- Setup technology: Amazon Wi-Fi simple setup enables customers to connect smart devices to their Wi-Fi network in a few easy steps. Wi-Fi simple setup is another way Alexa is always getting smarter.
- Included in the box: Echo Studio, power cable, Quick Start Guide
- Privacy Features: Wake word technology, streaming indicators, microphone off button, the ability to view and delete your voice recordings, and more.
- Language: Alexa speaks English and Spanish.