- Upgrade your stereo system with high-fidelity streaming music and Alexa.
- Voice control music selection and playback with your compatible Echo device or the Alexa app.
- Connect Echo Link to your stereo and group with other supported Echo devices to play music throughout your home.
- Supports hi-fidelity audio from streaming services like Amazon Music HD.
- Multiple digital and analog inputs and outputs provide compatibility with your existing stereo equipment.
- Lets you cast to one or more Echo speakers from a line-in input like an amplified turntable or CD player.
- Alexa is able to respond through all your connected speakers.
- Size: 4.5 x 5.3 x 2.7 in (115 x 135 x 68 mm)
- Weight: 18.0 oz (510 g) Actual size and weight may vary by manufacturing process
- Supported audio formats: FLAC, MP3, AAC, Opus, Vorbis; includes support for CD-quality (16-bit) and hi-res (up to 24-bit)
- Supported music streaming services: Amazon Music (Standard and HD), Apple Music, Spotify, Tidal, Deezer, Pandora, SiriusXM, iHeartRadio, TuneIn
- Audio inputs: Analog (1 x L/R RCA), Digital (1 x Coaxial RCA, 1 x Optical Toslink)
- Audio outputs: Analog (1 x L/R RCA, 1x Subwoofer RCA), Digital (1 x Coaxial RCA, 1 x Optical Toslink)
- Headphone: TPA6120A2 High fidelity stereo headphone amplifier and 3.5mm output jack
- Volume: Volume knob for granular control.
- THD: Analog Line-out: < 0.008%; Amplified headphone out: < 0.01%, Measured un-weighted at 1kHz maximum output, 20Hz – 20kHz bandwidth AES17
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz +0/-1dB, 5Hz – 22kHz +0/-3dB
- Dynamic range: Min. 94 dB, Measured un-weighted at 1kHz maximum output, 20Hz – 20kHz bandwidth AES17
- Channel separation: Analog Line-out: Min 100db; Amplified headphone out: Min 70dB, Measured un-weighted at 1kHz maximum output, 20Hz – 20kHz bandwidth AES17
- Sampling frequency: Sample rates of 44.1, 48.0, 88.2, 96.0, and 192.0 kHz are supported over optical and coaxial digital inputs. Maximum output over optical and coaxial digital is 48 kHz.
- Ethernet: Single RJ45 jack supports 10/100 Mbps Ethernet.
- Wi-Fi: Dual-band Wi-Fi supports 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 and 5 GHz) networks. WiFi 6 (802.11 ax) is not currently supported. Does not support connecting to ad-hoc (or peer-to-peer) Wi-Fi networks.
- Bluetooth: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) support for audio streaming from your mobile device to Echo or from Echo to your Bluetooth speaker. Hands-free voice control is not supported. Bluetooth speakers requiring PIN codes are not supported.
- Alexa App: The Alexa App is compatible with Fire OS, Android, and iOS devices.
- Accessibility: The Alexa app and Alexa-enabled products include several features for customers with accessibility needs related to vision, hearing, mobility, and speech.
- Included in the box: Echo Link, power adapter (21W), and Quick Start Guide.