- Make any space a little smarter: This plug-in smart speaker lets you get help from Alexa in more places in your home.
- Alexa is always happy to help: Manage your day. Get instant information. Check weather and traffic on your way out.
- Voice control your smart home: Turn on lights, adjust thermostats, lock doors, and more with compatible connected devices.
- Built-in USB port: Charge your phone or add an optional accessory like a night-light or motion sensor.
- Connect with others: Drop in on or make announcements to other rooms that have a compatible Echo device. Call hands-free.
- Designed to protect your privacy: Built with multiple layers of privacy controls, including a microphone off button that electronically disconnects the mics.
Echo Flex has a mini built-in speaker that is not optimized for music playback. You can connect Echo Flex to your own speaker via 3.5mm aux, Bluetooth, or setting your Preferred Speaker in the Alexa app.
- Size: 2.8” x 2.6” x 2.0” (72 x 67 x 52 mm)
- Weight: 5.3 oz (150 g)
- Wi-Fi connectivity: Dual-band Wi-Fi supports 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 and 5 GHz) networks. Does not support connecting to ad-hoc (or peer-to-peer) Wi-Fi networks.
- Bluetooth connectivity: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) support for audio streaming from your mobile device to Echo Flex or from Echo Flex to your Bluetooth speaker. Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP) for voice control of connected mobile devices. Hands-free voice control is not supported for Mac OS X devices. Bluetooth speakers requiring PIN codes are not supported.
- USB connectivity: USB-A port to support optional accessories (sold separately) or phone charging (7.5W)
- Audio: Built-in speaker for voice feedback when not connected to external speakers. 3.5 mm stereo audio output for use with external speakers (audio cable not included).
- System requirements: Echo Flex comes ready to connect to your Wi-Fi. The Alexa app is compatible with Fire OS, Android, and iOS devices and also accessible via your web browser. Certain skills and services may require subscription or other fees.
- Setup technology: Amazon Wi-Fi simple setup enables customers to connect smart devices to their Wi-Fi network in a few easy steps. Learn more about Wi-Fi simple setup
- Accessibility features: The Alexa app and Alexa-enabled products include several features for customers with accessibility needs related to vision, hearing, mobility, and speech. Learn more about Alexa accessibility.
- Included in the box: Echo Flex and Quick Start Guide.
- Generation: Echo Flex (1st Gen) – 2019 release
- Privacy features: Wake word technology, streaming indicators, microphone off button, the ability to view and delete your voice recordings, and more. Visit the Alexa Privacy Hub to explore how Alexa and Echo devices are designed to protect your privacy.
- Language: Alexa speaks English and Spanish