Sonance Professional Series is a 70V/100V/8 Ohm selectable In-Ceiling Speaker that features a one-piece bezel-less grille that is magnetically secured and allows for a one-step painting process to simplify installation and minimize visual distraction.
A high-excursion 8” polypropylene woofer delivers effortless low bass extension, that exceeds most 8″ competitive products, while the pivoting chambered 1” soft dome tweeter can be directed to ensure accurate coverage, when speaker positioning is compromised.
A full-fidelity transformer delivers uncompromised sonic performance in either high (70V, 100V) or low (8 Ohm) impedance.
The speaker features a sealed metal enclosure, integrated cable and conduit clamping, removable Euroblock connector with loop-through, swing-open connecter cover and seismic attachment.
It is certified for UL 1480 and UL 2043.
- Frequency Range (-10dB): 41Hz – 25kHz
- Frequency Range (-3dB): 55Hz – 20kHz
- Nominal Sensitivity: 91dB
- Nominal Coverage Angle: 120 degrees conical coverage
- Directivity Factor (Q): 7.6
- Directivity (DI): 8.1dB
- Rated Maximum SPL: 110dB @ 1 meter (3.3 feet) average, 116dB peak
- Rated Impedance: 8 Ohms nominal, 6 Ohms minimum
- Transformer Taps: 60W, 30W, 15W (7.5W 70V)
- Crossover Point: 2750Hz
- Overall Dimension: 11.06” Diameter x 9.84” Depth (281mm x 250mm)
- Cut Out Dimension: 10.125” Diameter (257mm)
- Net Weight: 13.41lbs (6.08kg) each
- Shipping Weight: 43.08 lbs (19.54kg) pair
- Unit of Measure: Pair
- Grille: Supplied with bezel-less white grille. Optional black grille, or square adapter with black or white grille
- LF Driver: 8” (203mm) Polypropylene Cone, Butyl Rubber Surround
- HF Driver: 1” (25mm) Cloth Dome, Pivoting, Ferrofluid cooled
- Input Connector: Four pin Euroblock with loop output connections
- Knockout: One, side mounted .75”
- Safety Agency: UL 1480, UL 2043, NFPA 90A, NFPA 70
- Maximum Ceiling Thickness: 1.732” (44mm)
- Suspension Points: One, on top surface
- Included Accessories: Bracket/Tile Bridge